»

Friday, January 23, 2009

Oxydermal



Benefits:-
Together with important organic intermediate products of metabolism and organic substance, contains an active principle that influences the oxygen metabolism.
Oxydermal is standardize by the Warburg method and increase oxygen utilization by more than 200%.
It improves oxygen utilization even in tissues with a poor o2 supply and promotes granulation and epithelisation to a market degree.

Skin ulcers:-
Indolent ulcer of the leg, decubital ulcer, x-ray ulcer
The injection of 2ml by I.M. /I.V. until the ulcer has healed is indicated as adjunct to the local treatment of therapy.
When treatment particularly recalcitrant ulcers, Oxydermal should be diluted 1:1 with aqua dest, for infiltration into the tissues underlying the ulcer.

Gastric & duodenal ulcer:-
4ml daily I.M. / I.V. during 2 weeks
2ml daily I.M. / I.V. during 1 week
In serious cases, especially during the first weeks of treatment, the dosage can be increased unhesitatingly.
If necessary, the period of treatment can be extended.

Peripheral & cerebral circulatory disorder:-
Arteriosclerotic and diabetic angiopathies with or without ulceration, apoplectic attact first and second week of treatment - 4ml to 6ml daily (I.M. / I.V. / I.A)
From the third week onwards, this dosage may generally be reduced.

Myocardial infarction:-
4ml daily for 1 to 2 weeks (e.g. 2ml I.M. & 2ml I.V.)
Oxydermal should not take the place of the usual treatment for infarct and it has no effect of anticoagulant therapy.
Oxydermal is optimally tolerated by the organism and the dosage (for each indication) may if necessary be increased and/or the duration of treatment extended.

Skin lightening:-
2 to 4ml (1 to 2 ampoules) weekly I.V. / I.M.

Packing:-
10 ampoules of 2ml each

Origin:-
Germany


0 comments: